17th Br. Benedict Golf Cup
The De La Salle Alumni Association, with the La Salle Five-0, invites everyone to join the 17th Br. Benedict Golf Cup.
On the 10th of February 2020 (Monday) at the Ayala Greenfield Golf & Leisure Club, Calamba, Laguna.
Open to all alumni of De La Salle Schools and friends!
Tournament Fee: 3,500 PHP (inclusive of green fee, golf cart (for sharing), lunch, giveaway, and raffle prizes)
Excluding caddie fee of 600 PHP and a mandatory mulligan fee of 300 PHP.
Registration: 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM
Tee-off (SHOTGUN): 8:00 AM
Handicap System: System 36
Divisions: Men’s (A, B, C), Seniors, Super Seniors, Ladies
Early Bird Registration with Payment is until 15th of December 2019.
Early Bird Registrants will receive a waiver of the mandatory mulligan fee.
Register at www.dlsaa.com/17bbgc
For inquiries, please call the DLSAA Office at 526-5612 or 524-4611 loc. 122 and look for Ms. Cherry Rivera.
Save the date and see you all there!
Animo La Salle!
- Entry Fee P3,500.00 (Inclusive of green fee, golf cart (sharing), lunch, giveaways and raffle prizes.)
- Venue Ayala Greenfield Golf & Leisure Club (AGGLC), Calamba, Laguna
- Date Monday, 10 February 2020
- Registration 6:00 - 7:30 AM
- Tee-off (SHOTGUN) 8:00 AM
- Lunch and Awarding 2:00 PM
CONDITIONS OF PLAY
- Eligibility Open to all alumni of De La Salle Schools and guests.
- Handicap System SYSTEM 36
- Divisions Men’s (A,B,C), Ladies’, Seniors (55-69 years old), Super Seniors (70 years old and above)
- Rules of Play: Play shall be governed by the USGA , the R & A Rules of Golf and the local rules of AGGLC. Any question concerning the rules must be presented to the Rules Committee, as soon as possible for resolution. All decisions of the Committee will be final. THE TOURNAMENT IS DEEMED CLOSED AFTER THE LAST TROPHY HAS BEEN AWARDED.
- Ties: Ties will be settled with the player having the lower 18 hole gross score declared the winner. If a tie remains after that, the lower back-9 gross score shall be used to break the tie. If a tie still exists, the player with the most eagles, birdies, pars and bogeys shall prevail and be declared winner of the tie.
- For Late Arrivals: Skipped Holes scored double par
- Ball Pick-up: Double Par
- Scoring: Cross Scoring. Mandatory submission of summary of score cards after the Front 9 to the Ayala Greenfield Coordinator.
- Winners: Trophies will be awarded accordingly to winners of all classes.
- Special Prize: Valuable prizes is at stake for Hole-in-one and Fun Awards.
- Lunch/Awarding: Lunch for all participants will be served after the round as well as awarding of trophies to the winners.