Liwayway Marketing Corporation
The Supervising Accountant is primarily responsible for overseeing the implementation of the company's accounting policies, procedures and practices
• Graduate of BS in Accountancy; Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant
• With at least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required in this position.
• Must be well-versed with all facets of accounting, taxation and finance.
• Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, understanding the overall financial picture of the Company.
• Demonstrates ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
• Must possess knowledge in accounting software application.
• A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• Good supervision and communications skills – written & verbal
• Willing to be assigned in Pasay City
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE – CHINESE SPEAKING
We are seeking self-motivated individual with great initiative for an entry-level position. Candidates will work directly under middle to senior level manager and must be energetic, professional, organized and excited to learn more about the growing company.
The Management Trainee will be assigned to develop a deep understanding of the business operations of the company. She/He will learn and develop project management skills. Execute tasks and projects with accuracy and timeliness as assigned. She/He will supervise project implementation and execution and will work on other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Graduate of any four (4) year course
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with great initiative.
• Capable of multi-tasking
• Self-starter, intelligent and ready to maximize exposure within the organization as well as productivity
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Must be energetic, professional, organized and excited to learn about the company
• Willing to work directly under middle to senior level manager and work extra hours as needed
• Ready to be trained in Cavite plant
• Fluency in Fukien is an advantage.
The Mechanical Engineer provides efficient solutions to the development of processes and projects ranging from small component designs to extremely large plant, machinery or vehicles. He/She will be responsible to the design and implementation of cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability. In-charge in developing a project specification with colleagues, utilization of existing tools to aid in the analysis of parts and sub-systems and the use of research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design. The successful candidate will help identify project requirements and develop schedules as well as managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
• Able to gather and analyze date to support efforts to reduce cost, improve efficiencies and performance.
• Must show passion for innovation and understanding of emerging technologies;
• Support and drive change management within function.
• Willing to work night shifts, weekends and holidays according to shift.
• Full time position available with willingness to work extra hours.
• Willing to be assigned in Cavite, with opportunity to be assigned abroad based on performance.
The Purchasing Officer is responsible for the timely procurement of equipment, goods and services ensuring cost effectiveness commensurate with quality through effective negotiation, networking and dealing with numbers. He/She will help the business save money and increase profits. The successful candidate will process purchase requisitions and orders with purchasing authority. Conduct research to ascertain the best value, quality and delivery schedules. Invite, assess and recommend suppliers. Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions. Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers. Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and pricelist.
• Bachelor’s degree in any course; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• With good communication skills (oral & written)
• Ability to make important decisions and cope with pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines.
• Fluency in Fukien dialect is required
QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISORS & RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTS
• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Food Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology or related field.
• With at least 3 years of working experience in Quality Control, QA and/or Research and Development work.
• IQA, GMP and HACCP is an advantage
• Can supervise and lead a team
• Licensed in their respective field is an advantage
• Willing to be assigned in our Cavite Plant
• Full time positions available
Please send your resume at hrpasay @ oishi.com.ph or contact Jamaica Garcia @ (02) 844-84-41 to 52