Medical Information Specialist – Korean Speaker
Location: Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
The Medical Information Specialist will provide technical and medical information, and or performs intake of adverse events/ product complaints with quality customer service. Analyzes and researches inquiries and documents interactions according to organizational, client and regulatory guidelines. The information provided will be given to a level in parallel with the individual's expertise, experience and training
What you will do:
- Respond accurately and professionally to technical and medical information inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail in reference to pharmaceutical or device products.
- Process fulfillments and provides clinical trial information or after-hours on call support.
- Analyze customer’s questions to formulate an accurate and concise response using client- approved resources.
- Records inquiries and interactions in the appropriate databases following organizational, client and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and records adverse events and product complaints according to organizational, client and regulatory guidelines and provides additional support (including follow up) as needed.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures including client products, SOP's, protocols, GCP's, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external client contacts (up to and including members of client management) to resolve complex inquiries. As needed, researches medical literature and drafts responses
- Graduated Bachelor’s Degree of any field related to medical science; biology, pharmacy, nursing, biotechnology, medical technology, microbiology, etc.
- Native Korean and Fluent in English
- Proven experience that provides the same skills, knowledge and abilities. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to develop, manage and progress a pipeline of medical inquiries.
- Strategic thinker and has critical judgment.
- Has good interpersonal skills and can work independently or part of a team.
- Able to interpret client provided complex medical and technical information
- Very attractive base salary + incentives
Sarah Jane Santos
Sr. Recruitment Professional - SEA
SELPEO Recruitment Agency Pte Ltd
WhatsApp: +639 27133 6085
KakaoTalk ID: sseruhh