Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
* Study design briefs and determine requirements
* Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
* Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
* Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Digital Content Strategist
* Graduate of BA/BS degree, preferably Marketing and Communications.
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
* Deep understanding of digital marketing channels and branding.
* Experienced working with multiple brands is a plus.
* Experienced developing revenue optimized customer-facing B2B content.
* Experienced to brainstorm, develop, revise, review, repurpose and publish content.
* Experienced organizing and managing a library of written and multimedia content.
Digital Marketing Associate
* Plan and implement marketing channel production including: Email, PPC, social ads, social media editorial calendar, SEO, print/display ad design
* Implement / manage SEO support for product and web category descriptions, landing pages and other curated product and/or brand web development
* Support product onboarding
* Develop and implement annual and monthly marketing campaign plans and schedules
* Create email channel marketing efforts utilizing HTML and ET platform production tools
* QA all marketing efforts for accuracy, pricing, conversion/call to action and tracking
* Weekly and Monthly reporting on marketing channel KPI performance
* Execute A/B testing and determine ad performance analysis
* Overall management of content on e-commerce site
* Use site analytics and financial reporting analysis tools to develop and suggest promotional and content strategies to increase conversion and overall site performance
* Work in parallel with marketing team to design a seasonal calendar and digital campaigns to support sales needs
* Occasionally assist in order fulfilment functions
* Assist in addressing customer queries
* Assist in organizing and documenting of brand events
* Other duties that may be assigned
- Work closely with vendors to understand protocols, ordering processes, terms, and margins
- Manage invoices and POs to place all client orders
- Manage cross-functional relationships with all stakeholders throughout the supply chain, including logistics vendors and suppliers
- Develop operational budgets and analyze margins on each project
- Together with the management, develop and implement streamlined processes to maximize customer satisfaction with the overall online shopping experience; monitor customer outcomes, and identify operational areas needing improvement.
- Track and replenish inventory by processing new orders
- Track product receiving and process damage claims
- Maintains firm’s inventory accurately through inventory management system
- Oversee and coordinate fulfillment and logistics in accordance to ensure efficient flow of product to customers.
- Build a continuous improvement plan and execute recommendations across the supply chain including fulfillment, delivery, transportation, etc.
Fulfillment and Logistics:
- oversee and coordinate with the warehouse team to ensure efficient flow of product to customers. Forecast and manage chargebacks, product returns, and disposition consistent with high service standards.
- Other responsibilities management may assign